Use our online store to purchase raffle tickets, to make a donation, or to be a sponsor of our 2022 event!
2022 Reverse Raffle Tickets: NOW ON SALE!
Donations are always appreciated and welcome!
2022 Scholarship Applications Now Available:
Scholarship Deadline: April 13, 2022
- 2022 Scholarship Application for Cousino, Sterling, and Warren Mott
- 2022 Scholarship Application: Community High School
- 2022 Scholarship Application: Robert Naski Memorial Scholarship for Career Technical Education
Want to be a sponsor for 2022? Use the donation link in the online store above or complete and return the donor form with your payment to the WEA Scholarship Foundation:
2022 Reverse Raffle Scholarship Fundraiser is being planned to take place April 29, 2022.
About our Scholarship Foundation
The WEA Scholarship Foundation (WEASF) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charity established by the Warren Education Association in 2008.
The purpose of the WEASF shall be to provide scholarship opportunities to graduating seniors from Warren Consolidated Schools including:
- Three scholarship opportunities, including one at each of WCS three comprehensive high schools: Cousino, Sterling Heights, and Warren-Mott
- One scholarship opportunity at WCS Community High School
- One scholarship opportunity for Career and Technical Education students in WCS. This scholarship was started in 2018 in memory of long time WEA President Robert Naski who passed away in 2017. Mr. Naski was a Mathematics and Career Technical teacher in his long career with WCS while also serving as WEA President for over 8 years prior to his retirement.
The goal is to recognize and reward those students who have an immediate family member in a labor union, planning to attend a public institution of higher education, and meeting qualified levels of achievement.
The Trustees and Registered Agents of the WEASF are:
- Robert Callender – President
- Lisa Sikoski- Vice President
- Christine Stone- Trustee
- Karen Kuciel- Trustee
- Patrick Rorai – Executive Director (Registered Agent)
The fundraising and scholarship selection process is overseen by a committee appointed by the WEA President and approved by the WEA Congress.
When available the WEA Scholarships applications can be found below. The deadline for applications is the second Wednesday in April. Questions about the application can be directed to John Rauchman at email@example.com